Die Berliner Firma TAMSCHICK MEDIA +SPACE sucht einen Animation Director.
Hier gehts zur Jobbeschreibung.
Specialised for 20 years in the conception, design, production and implementation of spatial media productions, we focus on the immersive, experiential, haptic dimension of digital media in spaces and involve visitors in emotional and audio-visual walk-in environments. We are an interdisciplinary team with many exciting media projects around the world.
An Animation director is responsible for visual storytelling on international spatial media projects. The Animation director works within the creative team, reporting to Creative Director and together with an art director concepting the visual language for a given project.
The Animation director is responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of work throughout all phases of the project. The Animation Director works with the CD, Art Director and Production Manager to ensure that various aspects of the idea and execution meet both the company’s and clients’ expectations.
Areas of Accountability:
- Strong storytelling capabilities and understanding of visual language
- Together with the art director responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of work throughout all phases of the project from the initial briefing to completion
- Oversees all creative aspects of the project
- Reports to CD to ensure the goals of the projects are met
- Works closely with the project manager to ensure that the project is accomplished within the budget and time schedule
- 3+ years of professional experience as an animation director
- Capable of creating dramatic and visual storytelling to create rhythm, pace and tension in combination with the soundtrack and audio elements
- Background of study in film directing or animation directing
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Experience in script writing and storyboarding
- Good drawing skills, character development and character design skills desirable
- Detailed understanding of diverse animation techniques and processes
- Experience in live-action shooting desirable
- Solid animation camera knowledge: consults the Art Director on composition, framing and lighting
- Good presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for medial scenography and multi-dimensional projects
- Able to work in a broad range of styles, whilst having their own signature style
- Great communication skills in EnglishExperience leading creative projects and teams
- Organized and detailed approach to work
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite and/or Cinema 4D
If this seems like the right job for you, we look forward to receiving your inspiring application including your salary expectations, resume and portfolio at
For further information please visit www.tamschick.com