After a great Animation Production Day 2014 with 33 animation projects and 99 participants from 13 countries we are delighted to announce our next edition with an extended programme for producers.
The 9th Animation Production Day takes place on May 7–8 / 2015 in Stuttgart, Germany.
Our submission and accreditation forms are online and can be found here on our website.
And this is what Animation Production Day 2015 will offer you:
- around 30 – 35 handpicked animation projects (TV, feature, game, transmedia)
- NEW: “APD Producers meet Producers” – additional half day of one-to-one meetings exclusively for producers and service producers wishing to participate as potential co-production partners
- conference with case studies on outstanding projects and “Animation Content Briefing Session” by broadcasters and distributors
- Co-production and Co-Financing Market: One-to-one meetings between producers, broadcasters, distributors, sales agents, banks, funding institutions etc.
- joint meals and other networking opportunities with international industry professionals and the top German players in a family-like atmosphere
- full access pass to all programs of FMX, Conference on Animation, Effects, Games and Transmedia and the 22nd Stuttgart Festival of Animated Film
Have a look at our trailer to see what you can expect at Animation Production Day!
PLEASE NOTE: Potential co-producers have the opportunity to register only for the new “APD Producers meet Producers” session and the APD conference on Thursday, 7 May 2015. Please find more information on accreditation fees and conditions on our website.